- PLAN IN ADVANCE. Before you start your work, be sure to lay out everything you want to accomplish. don’t leave out anything. Allot some time for every task and write them down like a timetable.
- ALWAYS ADD BUFFER-TIME. You never know if something could go against your will while you’re husting. So always put 5 or 10 minutes of free time between every individual task. This ensures that you won’t fall behind according to your timetable.
- GIVE YOURSELF BREAKS. Hey, we all need a break every once in a while!
- KILL DISTRACTIONS RUTHLESSLY. Distractions are those things that you love but don’t love you back. The first step is to know what exactly these distractions are in your life. This could be your Instagram page, YouTube, TV, or a novel. Once you are aware of what it is that’s holding you back, remove fiercely.
- STAY FOCUSED. Once you’ve removed your physical distractions, you need to train your brain to be less reactive to things and develop tunnel vision. Imagine yourself having finished your task at hand. Think of what you feel when you’ve accomplished your goal. Let this be your drive to stay focused and slay your task with maximum efficiency.
- SET YOUR PRIORITIES.
- IT’S NOT A WAR. Relax.
Remember that what you’re doing will NOT make or break you. Begin every day with the goal to slay, and do everything in your power to create the day you imagined. If something goes wrong, or you don’t do as much as you expected, tell yourself that its okay. There always is tomorrow.
You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.
― Tony Morgan