- Classical music. I could write about this forever.
- TwoSetViolin. God, these people are amazing.
- YLAC – the Counter Speech Fellowship.
- Bringing the iPod back to life. And downloading Hilary Hahn’s album onto it.
- Discovering music courses on coursera.
- Hank Green’s new book, A Beautifully Foolish Endeavour, being announced.
- Watching 30 hours of Project for Awesome livestreams.
- Careless Whisper.
- Chopin – Etude Op. 25 No.11. I jumped out of my seat the first time I heard it. My god.
- Claire de Lune. I still cry when I listen to it.
I was watching this video last evening, and after I finished watching it, I decided not to touch my phone until the next morning.
Today was great. Something, I don’t know what, brought back my mojo, and now I feel solidly in my game. I feel like I could do anything!
In the last hour, I’ve scribbled at least 10 pages of notes, ideas and positive thoughts down and I can’t wait to go back home and put them all in action.
Tomorrow, we’ll be heading to the Times of India Press in Nacharam, after which I will be felicitated with a certificate of honour from TOI.